The Wacom Bamboo Create is an excellent beginner’s and semi-professional tablet. Despite slightly worse sensitivity specs on the pen area, it produces great results and is really comfortable for drawing. The biggest advantage of this tablet is its price range ($199+ or less) and a large drawing area that is touch-capable. That’s right, you can pinch to zoom, scroll and even tap with just your finger.
Kind of a dream come true for anyone who has a tablet that doesn’t respond to anything but the stylus, right? In fact, some people claim to have stopped using their mouse after getting this tablet (Amazon review)!
- Ease of use and portability.
- Touch capable – multi-touches, too!
- Only $199+ or less for a good sized tablet.
- Large active area at 8.5 x 5.4-Inches.
- Tablet Resolution: 2540.
- Freebies: AutoDesk Sketchbook Express, Photoshop Elements, Corel Painter Essentials, and a few coupons.
- 4 ExpressKeys for shortcuts.
- Pressure sensitive pen with an eraser.
- Just 1,024 levels of pressure.
- Touch features, pinch to zoom, scroll, tap.
- Large surface area.
- Good accuracy and pen sensitivity – not 2048 levels like the Intuos series.
- Highly recommended by artist users.
- 13.8 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches and weighs 1.4 pounds.
- Comes in a grayish white.